[Blackburn] Meeting

Matt Wright matt at consultmatt.co.uk
Tue Dec 10 21:38:01 GMT 2002

Hi,

I've changed "[Map soon]" to directions on the website. I couldn't get
reliable maps, or directions, so I settled for writing my own. The bus
info is a little sketchy but you should get the idea. The Motorway stuff
is correct as I live between the M65 and the Fernhurst (its the nicest
of my local pubs).

Have a look?

What distro's do people use here??

Matt