[Blackpool] LUG Facilities.

bob 2p2 bob2p2 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:12:19 BST 2004

This sounds perfect, i'm not sure if there has been any development of the
blackpool LUG in the past 6 months or so i've been on the list. I think
perhaps we should set a date for an initial meet so that we can make some
decisions on what to do with the group. Would be be intrested to see the
smoothwall box as i'm just about to attempt to set one of those up myself.
Hopefully that will be this weekend's project so i wil mail back with the
results.

Bob