[Blackpool] LUG Facilities.

Mike Hewitt fccvs4 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 15:31:57 BST 2004

Hi everyone, my name is Mike Hewitt, and I run a
project in Blackpool which provides free computers
into the voluntary sector. We have a computer suite
consisting of ten computers installed with various
Linux distros, and broadband access through a
smoothwall firewall. I would like to offer use of the
suite to the Blackpool LUG free of charge. I have
tried the national LUG site, and the Blackpool LUG
site but have been unable to get a response. If the
Blackpool LUG exists, could some one please contact me?

=====
Best regards,
Mike Hewitt
Project leader