[Blackpool] Hello.

Samuel Melrose sam at sassybox.net
Mon Sep 21 22:38:45 UTC 2009

Hello Tony,
Thanks loads for the reply, its nice to hear from you. And its even better
to hear about your recent switch, congratulations!

I'm really sorry I didn't make the meeting on Saturday, it was my first ever
week at work and I was so tired I slept till 12 and completely missed it,
and I was quite dissapointed. Although if you guys are meeting again on
Saturday, I'm hoping to come down and bring someone else too... I have to
say, it will make a change meeting somewhere other than a pub like back
home!

And no worries about nothing on the job front, I had some quite good luck
with Discount Ink Cartrides of Layton and Lytham, not sure if any of you
guys know of them? Its been pretty awesome, although I'm not sure I'll get
anywhere on converting them.. lol.

Anyway, thanks, and I hope to see you soon,
Samuel Melrose
sam at sassybox.net