[Blackpool] Meeting 16th Jan

Colin Parker 63a at lineone.net
Mon Jan 18 16:08:33 UTC 2010

It was nice to see you both again after my absence.

The workings were interesting & I'm glad you got it sorted - but not
surprised it took a long time!

I know you covered the subject of putting distros on USB sticks when I
couldn't come, bit if there was any chance of outlining it again when I next
come (which I hope will be this Sat) I'd be most grateful.

I also have a couple of ideas for experiments but will wait til next week to
discuss.

Colin