[Blackpool] Blackpool Digest meeting Saturday 13th Feb

Colin Parker 63a at lineone.net
Thu Feb 18 16:09:58 UTC 2010

> Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we can do this Saturday?
> Does anyone have any burning issues, or would they like a hand with
> something?

We did have a good meeting & it was nice tio chat to Les properly.  I was
pleased to learn about unetbbtin & have tried it.  Sadly not with
spectacular results - not due to Les in any way.

I've downloaded Microcore & Google OS & easily transferred them onto a USB
stick, but they don't boot so perhaps we could look at where I'm going
wrong.

I'd also like to see why Shewhomustbeobeyed's netbook won't print to our new
Pixma if poss.

See you all Sat (I hope - if I've been good!)

Colin