[Blackpool] Meeting 20th March

Colin Parker 63a at lineone.net
Thu Mar 18 16:10:25 UTC 2010

If there's time & no-one has anything more important (which wouldn't be
difficult!) I have an old laptop with ME on.  If it's possible, I'd like to
do a frugal install of Microcore & try a partitioning tool to see if ME can
be saved.  If not, it doesn't matter.

I would also like to see if we can get networking working (wired & wireless
if that's OK?

Don't have too much coffee before I arrive!

Colin