[Blackpool] Re Meeting Saturday 15th May (tomorrow)

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 14 18:23:01 UTC 2010

Hi Guys (and Girls, if there are any on the mailing list)

Sorry but Uni work in the form of a 6000 word assignment I need to
finish for Wednesday mean I will not be able to come to the meeting this
week. I'll be there next Saturday as I'll need a dose of sanity by then.

Have a good meeting and if your planning things for Bar-camp copy me in
to any discussions.

Les - I'll bring my net-books, laptops and any other stuff I have that
might be useful. If there is a list of things that might be needed let
me know and if I have it, it will be available for the day.

Tony