[Blackpool] Barcamp Blackpool Ubuntu Promotion

Les Pounder lespounder at googlemail.com
Mon May 24 11:14:02 UTC 2010

Hi Gem

After discussing this with the guys, we have decided to run the session all
day, via a "demo booth" at the back of the main room.
We will provide laptops to demo Ubuntu, and to play a rolling video (not too
loud I promise) of what Ubuntu is. We will also provide a quantity of free
cds for people to take away, I am currently negotiating with Canonical, who
own Ubuntu, for more cds and for more promotional items.

Also, Barcamp Blackpool was mentioned in this months Linux Format, page 14.

All the best
Les