[Blackpool] Building your own community

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Tue May 25 15:19:01 UTC 2010

Hi everyone -

the July edition of Linux Format magazine has an article starting on page 52
written by Jono Bacon, the Ubuntu community manager, and it is well worth
reading.
I have summarised it on the website for those who may not get the magazine.
http://www.pcrecycler.co.uk/club/node/116

I have put some of the suggestions into practice which has changed the
purpose of the wiki.
http://www.pcrecycler.co.uk/cgi-bin/run.pl/Blackpool_LUG_Projects

Tony, Les, notice that this will affect the write up of the meetings, which
are switched back to the main site. You should both be able to produce story
pages, please let me know if there are any problems.

See you after the break.

--
Best regards,
Mike Hewitt