[Blackpool] Blackpool Meetings 5th & 12th June

Colin 63a at lineone.net
Tue Jun 8 15:35:44 UTC 2010

Sorry I missed you all.  We had visitors & I was suddenly told I'd to get
ready for them - & I'd brought stuff home to do!

Did I miss much?  Perhaps someone could fill me in?  (Not literally though
if that's OK!)

I should be OK for next week though.

I've just put Coyote onto a floppy - it seems mainly for firewalls but I'll
try & have a proper look.

I might like to look at one (or more if time & it's OK by everyone else) or
more of the following:-

1.  Setting up my scanner
2.  Fax - I've installed eFax but it's a question of having all the right
cups, saucers ghostscripts etc
3.  Finishing off that dual boot with dem dry Bones
4.  Clonezilla
5.  Anything else

Colin