[Blackpool] [Preston] Barcamp Blackpool Blog Post

Les lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 08:53:08 UTC 2010

Hi Mick

Exactly mate. There are lots of activities going on in the North West,
so it would be really good to meet on occasion and swap ideas and
knowledge etc.

BTW , the bar under the Tower is the Tower Lounge (Which resembles the
Cantina from Star Wars on Saturday nights LOL) The only bar I can think
of near Burger King is Brannigans, is that the one?

All the best

Les