[Blackpool] Open Sat 21st

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 11:04:58 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, sorry I won't be around this week or next week.

This weekend I am at two events, Barcamp Manchester on Saturday. And How Why
DIY with Rob on Sunday.

The weekend after that I am at U Cubed, an event that Jon Spriggs and I have
organised in Manchester.

If you get chance, download the latest Ubuntu UK podcast, and listen to jon
& I's interview ;)

Tony, congratulations mate, hope the honeymoon went well, and that you
enjoyed the wedding.

All the best
Les