[Blackpool] Blackpool Meeting on 18th

Colin 63a at lineone.net
Thu Sep 16 14:16:05 UTC 2010

I'm looking forward to seeing you - I'd still like to sort my laptop out
with Microcore & wireless if possible.

If we can do it (& Bob the Builder can) I'd also like to discuss for next
Saturday a matter of networking Windows machines with a Ubuntu machine & a
printer & scanner  but we'll see how we go.

Coffee anyone?  Oh no, tea isn't it - & Lapsang Suchong + lemon to boot!

Colin