[Blackpool] Bargains

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 17:55:05 UTC 2010

Hi lads

Sorry to brag but had to tell you about my finds at the car boot today

   - Linksys WRT54G router £4
      - Version 5, not as easy to run DDWRT on but its possible.
   - Linksys 5 port switch (its tiny) £5
      - Full duplex, handy for any future events we go to.
   - Wifi G dongle £2
      - Works out the box with Ubuntu (it thinks its a dlink dongle)
   - 512mb of PC133 for my old AMD system £1
      - So now I can max its RAM (768mb)
   - PHP and MySQL for dummies book £2.50

So for £14.50 I got a lot of kit! Mrs P is in despair ;)

Les