[Blackpool] No meeting Saturday 4th Dec

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Sat Dec 4 11:44:56 UTC 2010

Hi Tony, my  apologies , I know you can't make it as often now, so I am
sorry  for the cancellation.

Rob - maybe it is time to update Mythbuntu?

The weather is no problem now, and with hindsight, there was no need to
cancel, but Saturday would have been to late to let everybody know.

Last time I sent a cancellation out on a Friday morning, Colin missed it and
still turned up. Seems like the email was delayed.
So I posted the cancellation to the website as well this time.

Jon rang me (today) Saturday at 10-15, hopefully he was still at home rather
than stood outside waiting for me.

So some disappointment, and confusion. I don't know if there is any better
way of organising the meetings, what do you think?