[Blackpool] UCubed 2011 - Blackpool LUG I need your help

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:40:48 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

http://goo.gl/xvt1s

Some of you are aware that I am one of the organisers of UCubed, a
Debian/Ubuntu event that takes place in Manchester.
Our first event was a great success, and this time we want to make it even
better.

I am currently organising support from

   - Canonical
   - Linux Format Magazine
   - Jono Bacon (Ubuntu's Community Manager
   - O'Reilly
   - Linux User Magazine
   - and a few others

What I also need is your support!

Would any of you be interested in helping in some way?

I'd like people to

   - On the day
      - Install Ubuntu / Debian on their machine (VM's included)
      - Talk to attendees about what they love about Ubuntu/Debian
      - Bring interesting hardware / software and enthuse others.
   - In the run up
      - Blog, tweet, facebook etc about Ucubed and tell as many people as
      possible

Any help would be great!

Thanks everyone

Les