[Blackpool] Ucubed

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 11:10:15 UTC 2011

Thanks Mike

Saturdays UCubed meeting went well, and the website's framework is now in
place, we are using habari http://habariproject.org/en/ to build the site
so we should have some content up in the next couple of weeks..

If anyone is interested in helping out or attending, then please let me
know.

Tony, Rob, we could do with a quick chat, either in person or over the
internet to discuss our plans/ideas for our stall.

As for the LUG on Saturday, WOW! 9 people!

John, nice to finally meet you, we should have a good chat soon, sorry I had
to leave early.
Dave, hows the virtual machine? Do you want to do a follow up session this
Saturday?
Rob, long time no see mate, I've ordered some Giffgaff SIMs if you or anyone
else wants any.

Ed, Arran and Peter is there anything that you would like to do this
Saturday?

Tony, if you are at the LUG this week I can give you a crash course in
Android?

All. I should have Android 2.2 running on my Joggler by this weekend, is
anyone interested in taking a look?

Thanks
Les