[Blackpool] Ideas for this weeks meeting

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 20:45:17 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

Tony and I discussed perhaps

   - Setting up a bluetooth tether / wifi tether using Android.
   - General Android introduction

Now i did offer to bring my Joggler, something that Ed is very keen to take
a look at. I don't know if I can bring it this week, it depends if I need to
go to Manchester for a meeting straight after the LUG.
I'll update you later this week.

I'd like to investigate Mark's Open Pandora a bit more.

Oh and Colin, this months Linux Format has a guide on creating a separate
Home partition, so we can use that as our guide.

All the best
Les