[Blackpool] Fwd: Welcome to the O’Reilly UK User Group Programme

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 11:44:08 UTC 2011

Cheap books from O'Reilly

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Josette Garcia <josette at oreilly.co.uk>
Date: Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Subject: Welcome to the O’Reilly UK User Group Programme
To: Les Pounder <lespounder at gmail.com>

   Dear Les,

 Welcome to the O’Reilly UK User Group Programme! Thank you for joining the
programme.

 Since our programme is slightly different, please find below the benefits –

 .   Review copies of O'Reilly products - your reviews should be published
on your site or newsletter but also why not send them to amazon.co.uk, slash
dot or any other online sites of your choice? (there is a list of new books
listed in the Newsletter from which you can select book(s) of interest to
your group).

 To request a review copy, please send me an email with the title of the
book and your postal address.

 .   35% discount on all O'Reilly books free postage & packing. To get this
discount, please ask your members to use the “UK shopping cart” on
www.oreilly.com and quote reference OR111 when ordering.

 .   Donations of books and other promo items

 .   Speaking engagements with O'Reilly authors when possible

 .   Electronic Newsletter - monthly

  Groups registering for the O'Reilly User Group Program should have:

 .   Membership of 5 or more people

 .   Regular newsletter or user group Web site for shared information

  We also would like you to add our user group logo to your site see
http://ug.oreilly.com/banners/.

  I have arranged for a small welcome parcel to be sent to you as soon as
possible.

  I am looking forward to working with you.

 Kindest regards

 Josette

 ###

 Josette Garcia
PR/Marketing Manager
O’Reilly UK Ltd

 www.oreilly.com  | www.oreillygmt.eu
4 Castle Street | Farnham | Surrey GU9 7HS | UK
T: 44 1252 711 776 | F: 44 1252 734 211| Twitter: @josetteg