[Blackpool] New Blog Post

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 20:51:50 UTC 2011

Hi Tony, Arran, Blackpool LUG, Heeed and Jon

Sorry I missed your call Tony, mad busy getting sorted, I'm working in
Sheffield tomorrow and Friday, so running round getting my kit together.

The helpers for the event need to be there for 11am, to help set up the PCs.
Does anyone want to help out? I think it will mean readying the PCs, and
setting up the seats, desks etc

I am planning on getting the 09:20 train direct to Manchester Victoria.

Tony, I'd love a lift please mate.

I am taking a netbook, my banner, a few ubuntu cds, my spare wireless
router, and other bits and pieces.
Arran, Jon, Heeed Netbooks / Notepads whatever you need to make notes etc.
Tony, thanks for the use of your 3G dongle and zoom router, they will come
in handy.

Have I missed anything / anyone?

Sorry I've not been in touch much this week, its been mad!

Thanks
Les