[Blackpool] Ubuntu cds

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:27:10 UTC 2011

I've filled a large rucksack / trolley on wheels with freebies and cables.
Now just need to pack my rucksack with Joggler & netbook.

BTW my cd toaster, I've had a cunning idea. Using html to design the layout.
Apache with cgi bin mod loaded to run bash scripts, when user presses
button, the bash script launches, output is directed to the html (in theory)
also means I can play video on the Joggler during and in between burning.

Oh and sad news... the internal dvd writer on my dell laptop has died. £50
to replace drive! Plus cost of Mr dell poking around. Bugger that got an
external one for £27 delivered on Amazon.