[Blackpool] Ubuntu cds

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:27:22 UTC 2011

Hi Arran

Thanks for the offer mate, unfortunately the dvd drive in my dell is a slot
the keyboard off, palm rest and quite a bit of the chasis, I can do it, but
its really too much faffing, when an external drive is so cheap.
The warranty ran out a year ago, so I would have to pay for the privlege of
Mr Dell taking it away!

Gonna try and do some work on the joggler tomorrow, it looks as though I
might be on to a winner.

Cheers
Les