[Blackpool] travelling to uCubed

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:22:03 UTC 2011

Hi Jon

You are quite correct!

I was going to run through this on Saturday, as part of my 30 min takeover
LOL.

Tony, and Myself have been offered a list to Manchester by Heeed, as we have
loads of stuff to take with us (I've got a trolley case full of swag, and my
rucksack full of kit) the organisers  need to be there for 8am to set things
up.

There is only space for one more person in the car, so if anyone wants a
lift, shout out now.

Those travelling by train will need to ensure they know where madlab is, and
that they have my mobile number just in case, I'll give it out at the LUG.

If you are helping out then I am happy for you to arrive a bit later than us
nutters, just let me know ASAP.

For those that are coming, but not helping out, please can you get a ticket
from http://ucubed.info before they run out.

I'll run through this again on Saturday to ensure clarity.

Thanks
Les

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:04 AM, Jon Chamberlain <jonachamberlain at gmail.com