[Blackpool] Fwd: OKAY COMPUTER 2 - response needed asap

Arran Gallagher arrangallagher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 20:11:36 UTC 2011

Hi Anna, Everyone

I would also be willing to help out in whatever way I can, be it
technically, giving advice, assisting with workshops etc.

>Regarding tech support, perhaps we could setup an email address that people
>can use to send enquiries, this email address could be manned by volunteers
>who would keep an eye on the box and take ownership of queries. (BTW this
is
>the kind of work I do for a living so I'm happy to take this forward)
[quoting Les]

That sounds good. I had myself thought about the existence of a forum and/or
wiki under okaycomputer.org, just an idea, if that was ok with you Anna.
That way people would get to learn from other peoples problems and
solutions, whereas sending emails back and forth tends only to benefit the
individual (when theres no mailing list).

Thanks,

Arran