[Blackpool] Fwd: OKAY COMPUTER 2 - response needed asap

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 20:45:06 UTC 2011

Arran, good idea, a wiki would be good, and we could have the answers
pointing to official guidance.

Questions received via an email address would allow the "customer" to have a
route to ask a question, and the wiki can be used to build up a repository
of questions and answers over time, thus enabling the customer to help
themselves.

Thanks
Les