[Blackpool] Ok Computer 2

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:29:08 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

Anna, has asked me to pass on this message regarding Ok Computer 2, which
was scheduled for September 2011.

*"Can't have event on 17th-18th, sorry, MFS are already running an event in
arcspace with hakademia and frankly, there are not enough people interested
to split resources and attendees. I propose the first weekend in October.
anyone agree?"*

The first weekend is the 1st and 2nd of October, which is very close to
Barcamp Blackpool on the 15th October, do we have the resources to staff
both events?

I think that we could do both events, if we carefully organised our
resources, Heeed how are you fixed for travelling to both events?
But we couldn't do Software Freedom day, as that would be too much too close
together. (Remember Oggcamp is on in the middle of August, that will clean
out my finances for a few months)

Anyone got any comments?

Thanks
Les