[Blackpool] Blatant pimpage...

B McLellan bob.mclellan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:04:49 UTC 2011

Hullo all,

Apologies if this is of no interest but I thought I'd pop it up here
before Fleabay...
I'm in need of pennies so I'm selling my gigabyte netbook/tablet. It's
an M912. http://www.tracyandmatt.co.uk/blogs/index.php/gigabyte-m912-review
It's a great little machine, portable and fills the slot between a
tablet and a full on laptop.
It's also nicely hackable and I've upgraded it from the standard spec.
It now features a 320Gig hard drive, 2 Gig of RAM and an internal 3G
modem. I've also added a Broadcom wireless N card - though I can pop
the original Atheros back in if you prefer.
At the moment I've put the factory build back on so it's running XP
but it runs Ubuntu perfectly. I've also had Meego and Android running
on it and I've heard that it makes a reasonable hackintosh complete
with touchscreen (Course I've never done this, I respect Apple's
license agreements ;) ).
The M912 comes in the original box with the neoprene slip case and I'm
looking for 150 for it.
If anyone is interested or wants to know any more about it, let me know.
;)

Rob