[Blackpool] Video Editing on Saturday

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed May 11 12:02:47 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

Jon, this sounds great, I'll bring my kit and we can record the lesson.

Mike, for those that wish to attend, but have no laptop, could you provide
some kit for them to use?

If so when would you need to know at the latest?

Thanks
Les

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Jon Chamberlain <jonachamberlain at gmail.com