[Blackpool] Fwd: FLOSS UK unconference in Manchester

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 19:01:10 UTC 2011

Hi Guys

As this is the week before Blackpool Barcamp and I may be required to
work so I can guarantee the following weekend off it may be a no go for
me on this one I'll have to see nearer the date. The free software
calendar of events does seem to be getting awfully crowded these days,
or has it always been like this and I just did not notice?

Tony