[Blackpool] Fwd: [Mcr Girl Geeks] Freelance Friday @MadLab Every Friday!

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:06:07 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Natalie Whittaker" <office at madlab.org.uk>
Date: Jun 23, 2011 5:18 PM
Subject: [Mcr Girl Geeks] Freelance Friday @MadLab Every Friday!
To: "Manchester Girl Geeks" <mancggd at googlegroups.com>

Freelance Friday in July

Location: MadLab
Start Time: 10:00
Date: Every Friday
End Time: 17:00

Are you free on Fridays? …. if you are come along to our Freelance
Friday. The doors are open to anyone who is looking for a space to
work, and to catch up with other freelancers in the area. Co-working
and freelancing is the future, so why not come along to MadLab.
The fee is a flat £5 all day – your money gets you open wifi,
unlimited tea and coffee, and for those eager beavers a breakfast
buffet of crumpets, croissants and even some five-a-day fruit. You can
get dinner in any of the local eateries (Common have really nice
burgers), bring a pack lunch, or heat up something in our renovated
kitchen.

Make us your Wi-Fi hotspot!
(http://madlab.org.uk/content/freelance-friday-in-july/)

Hope to see you there!