[Blackpool] Micromart Letter to the Linux News section

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 19:08:16 UTC 2011

Hi Guy's (this is a retry as last post bounced saying I did not have
permission to post)

David Heyward who now writes the Linux News section in Micro Mart asked
local LUG's to let him know what was happening in their area. So after a
second plea in this weeks mag as he had had no reply's, I've sent the
e-mail below, so we may get another plug in a national computer mag in
the next month or so.

Tony