[Blackpool] Our Banner

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 13:28:52 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

The domain option is do-able, the first step would be to ask lug.org to
issue us with the name.
You can use blogger to host the site, I do it with two of my sites.

Do we want to do this, is another question altogether.
As far as I am concerned, our site belongs to the members, so if someone
wants to take control  and do it, I will be happy to supply the required
info, and assist with the move.

Mike.