[Blackpool] Re : Seagate 750GB Portable Hard Drive only ?49.99 (Les Pounder)

Mark Watson mr_m_watson at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 17:31:12 UTC 2011

That is some find Les.... I looked on Amazon and I think this is the same hard drive ...

* Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Pro 750GB USB 2.0 Ultra-Portable External Hard Drive and Dock Station - £103.75

Just this one has a dock station.... advantages of having a dock station over an interface adapter, anyone ?
Is the dock station worth $50 + ?

And what is this Localisation Middle East, Africa, Europe about ?
Are we talking about power supply, as I can't see anywhere on there if the drive would run via the power of the USB port.

Mark