[Blackpool] Fwd: [Liverpool] EeePC for sale

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:23:16 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Bates <oscillik at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM
Subject: [Liverpool] EeePC for sale
To: Liverpool Linux User Group <liverpool at mailman.lug.org.uk>

Hey everyone,

Sorry for using the list as spam, but I thought I'd let people here know
that I'm selling my Asus EeePC 1000HE. I have been the only owner of the
machine, and the battery still holds a good 6-7 hours battery life (when
running that other operating system!). The specs are as follows:

CPU: Intel Atom N280 1.66GHz
RAM: 2GB DDR2-667 RAM (1x2GB module)
HDD: 160GB SATA Hard Disk Drive
Graphics: Intel integrated GMA 950
Chipset: Intel 945GSE
 Wireless: Atheros AR928X 802.11b/g/n, Broadcom Bluetooth 2.1+EDR

I think that's all the pertinent information, it will quite happily run
Ubuntu and I'm sure pretty much any other flavour you can throw at it.

I'm asking £150 for this machine that has served me well, it's in great
cosmetic condition too.

I'm based in Widnes, but I'm willing to travel by train a little further
afield (Liverpool, Manchester, etc) or I can deliver by registered post.

Just thought I'd give the guys and gals here a heads up before I reluctantly
pop it on eBay!

Thanks,

Andrew