[Blackpool] Blackpool LUG Banner - Sign off required

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:50:32 UTC 2011

Hello everyone

As you know we have been working behind the scenes to create a banner to
advertise the LUG at the various events we take part in.

The final design is here (Thanks Jon, the layout is alot better)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/448790/LUG%20Banner_Jon.png

What I would like from you is to sign off the banner, so that I can send it
off to the printers.

If anyone has any queries or comments please can they let me know by midday
Wednesday 20th July.

If you have no comments, and are happy to sign off, then please do not send
an email, and I will accept that as sign off.

Mike - Please can you confirm the status of the LUGs URL?

Thanks
Les