[Blackpool] Fwd: [GeekUp] Web design and logo required for pub site

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 17:03:30 UTC 2011

Any takers?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net>
Date: Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 4:37 PM
Subject: [GeekUp] Web design and logo required for pub site
To: geekup at googlegroups.com

I'm currently looking for someone to produce a design or logo (ideally both,
but I'm happy for different people to do each) for the pub directory site
which I've recently launched:

http://www.pubgateway.co.uk

I already have a templating system in place and can drop in HTML/CSS, but
creating designs and logos are not my strong point. The site is using a
bespoke system so the design doesn't need to fit in with any of the popular
content management systems.

My budget is £100-500, depending on the level of work and whether it covers
the logo and the design or just one item. I'm not in a huge rush, so am
prepared to be fitted in around other work.

You must have a portfolio site with examples of previous work, be based in
the UK and have a clause within your T&Cs which assigns the ownership of the
work to me when final payment is made.

If this is a service which you could provide, please contact me off-
list for more details - paul at xk7 dot net.

Thanks,

Paul

--
Paul Waring