[Blackpool] Meeting Saturday 30th July

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 08:09:25 UTC 2011

Hi everyone -

The meeting is on for Saturday, and as can be seen from previous posts, the
big event is the unveiling of our new promotional banner.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45703688@N07/5985201162/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/45703688@N07/5985201162/>Thank you to everyone
for your hard working on this.

Slightly overshadowed by the awesome banner, is the second bit of promotion.
Angry Beaks has been written with a 'Tux' theme to help promote the LUG, and
is now available on the Android market for free download.

*"Help Tux the penguin fight off the Blackpool seagulls as they try to steal
his fish dinner."*

If there are no objections from the members, I would like to use the game to
promote the LUG.

For example, showcase the game on the LUG site, in a similar manner to
this:-
*
*
*http://www.blackpoolcomputerclub.co.uk/2011/07/angry-beaks-for-android.html
*
*
*
<http://www.blackpoolcomputerclub.co.uk/2011/07/angry-beaks-for-android.html>Thank
you for all the help and suggestions during testing of the game at the
Saturday meetings.

--
Best regards,
Mike Hewitt