[Blackpool] Fwd: Message to attendees of barcamp blackpool 3

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:25:44 UTC 2011

Another Thanku note for the lug.
Good work lads, Thanku very much.

Les
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "BarCamp Blackpool" <donotreply at eventbrite.com>
Date: Oct 17, 2011 8:48 AM
Subject: Message to attendees of barcamp blackpool 3
To: <lespounder at googlemail.com>

     Hi all,

Hope you're on the road to recovery after another excellent barcamp
blackpool! We really enjoyed ourselves and think it was the best one yet!
Huge thanks to ALL the lovely sponsors
<http://barcampblackpool.com/?page_id=83>for
making the event possible, Blackpool LUG for their continued support and
help, Catherine for the cakes, The Pleasure Beach for the decadent cakes,
but mostly to YOU.

Attendees make barcamps. You bring the content, the energy, the feeling and
the magic. We need to make sure that bcblackpool is the best that is can be
for you, so please let us know what you thought with our anonymous feedback
form:

*http://barcampblackpool.wufoo.com/forms/bcblackpool-feedback-form/*

Once again, thank you! Please check out our
*sponsors<http://barcampblackpool.com/?page_id=83>
*, thank them for their support and money, and I look forward to seeing you
all next year!

@bcblackpool <http://twitter.com/bcblackpool> team
 [image: Registration powered by
Eventbrite]<http://www.eventbrite.com/r/eemail>

This email was sent by Eventbrite. Anyone can use Eventbrite to spread the
word, collect money, and track RSVPs for an event.. See how you can
too!<http://www.eventbrite.com/r/eemail>