[Blackpool] I'm sorry but Les is unable to attend this week

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:53:53 UTC 2011

Hello everyone

First of all, massive thanks to everyone at the LUG for making Barcamp
Blackpool a success.

Secondly, please excuse ne from this weeks meeting as I will be waiting at
home for a delivery.
Apparently a set of drawers will not fit through a letterbox.
But this does give me an idea, perhaps I could remotely attend via my mumble
server?

Could mumble be installed on a machine with a Mic and speaker setup? It's
only an apt get away ;)

My server is here
lespounder.dyndns-free.com
Port is 64738
Choose any username you fancy and sign up.

Then I can talk to you at the LUG.

Lastly, two events to keep an eye out for.
Barcamp Liverpool on the 18th/19th November, another free event.
Replay retro games EXPO at Norbreck castle, 5th November, £12 entry, but all
day free games!

Oh and there is a secret that I might let you in to...if you use mumble LOL.

Les