[Blackpool] Wishing you all a happy festive season

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:04:11 UTC 2011

Hi Mark, everyone

Thanks for your lovely message, and I, and I am sure, the rest of the group
wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Blackpool LUG has accomplished a lot in 2011, and my heartfelt thanks to
everyone for making our LUG a fantastic place to be.

Don't forget, Thursday 22nd, 7pm at the Saddle Pub on Whitegate Drive, for
a few medicinal beverages ;)

Merry Geekmas to all!