[Blackpool] Happy New year

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 10:16:19 UTC 2012

Happy New year to all.

I am re-opening on Monday 9th of Jan, and the first LUG meeting of
2012 at Ripon road will be on Saturday 14th Jan.
Les has proposed a 'posh' coffee at Taste on the 7th.

The 'Bug' report regarding the blog redirecting to facebook: It is not
a bug, it is a feature!  The facebook post explains why, and we can
discuss the implications at the next meeting.

The facebook post:

"It's that time of year again when I look for ways to consolidate
stuff and remove duplication. People call me lazy, but I like to work
smart not hard ;)
Both the blog and the facebook page have been neglected to a certain
extent, so rather than try to keep both going, I will concentrate my
efforts here in future.
The main reason for choosing facebook over the blog is hopefully to
improve access for mobile users."

--
Best regards,
Mike Hewitt