[Blackpool] Next meeting - Communications Strategy

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 20:42:48 UTC 2012

Hi everyone -

The next meeting on Saturday 21st is going to be about how we promote
the LUG in 2012 and improve on what we already have.
A list of points to be discussed were drawn up at the LUG meeting on
the 7th.(see below)
Also under consideration is the possibility of starting up a
Hackerspace, initially in conjunction with the LUG.

 Mike