[Blackpool] Development project anyone?

Simon Carr simonjcarr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:08:35 UTC 2012

Does anyone fancy starting a development project. I have an idea that I would like to work on and its always more fun working with others.

My idea is a Linux server monitoring tool with an associated android app. My thought was to combine PHP & Python for the server side. Python for the monitoring server and desktop frontend for local configuration  and a PHP web interface for remote configuration. The android app would link to the python server for mobile monitoring and also allow condiguration.

Ideally all three would be modular to allow new features to be added without having to keep changing the core code.

Anyone up for it?

Simon