[Blackpool] Development Project

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 06:53:55 UTC 2012

Hi Guy's

Just to to say I'll not be there again this week as other commitments again.

So unless there is a meeting on the bank holiday weekend next week I'll
see you all on the 14th.

Tony

PS I've put the preview of Windows 8 on one of my test laptops and it's
pants. It took me a trip to the web to Google how to shut the thing off
before I could work out where the power off was hidden. If MS think
merging a mobile interface (Win phone 7) with a desktop/laptop OS is a
good thing they deserve another Vista fiasco.