[Blackpool] LUG Closed for Two Weeks

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 13:30:57 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

Just a quick email to say that the LUG will be closed for two weeks,
meaning the next LUG meeting at Ripon Rd will be on the 12th May.

In the meantime, on Saturday 28th (only a week away) the majority of the
LUG members will be going to UCubed at Madlab in Manchester, all are
welcome to come, just let me know, and grab a free ticket from here
ucubed.info

The Saturday after (5th May) shall we meet at Toast?

Also, if there are any "lurkers" on the list, feel free to say hi, we are a
friendly bunch :D, and if there is anyone on the list who hasn't been to
the LUG for a while, please do stay in contact.

If anyone has any ideas for projects, let the group know via the mailing
list. I think we should do a project using the thin clients that Mike has
got ;)

Thanks
Les

--