[Blackpool] This week at Blackpool LUG...

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:49:13 UTC 2012

Hi Jon

I've really not had chance to really sit down and use it. I've dd'd Debian
onto the SD card, and started it up, but not done much else.

My plan is to get my wireless nano usb stick work, then really have a good
play around with it (when I get time, this week is already busy, Barcamp
Blackpool and Oggcamp planning to do).

I <cough> forgot to let Mike (our lugmaster) know that I was bringing it,
so on Saturday we had to make do with a 14" crt, and the composite
connection (bit flaky btw). (Mike I'll bring my HDMI lead this week, can
you please bring a TV for us to use? Thanks.)

Good luck with your LUG tonight, hope everything goes well.

And fell free to drop me a line about your LUG meetings, they might find
their way into a future Linux Format ;)

Les

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Jonathan Archer <jon at rosslug.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi Les,
>
> How are you getting on with your Pi?
>
> I've got XBMC running fairly nicely on mine now.
>
> Jon
>
> On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 18:04 +0100, Les Pounder wrote:
> > It has arrived... http://ow.ly/i/CdNW

*Les Pounder*
http://about.me/lespounder
@biglesp on identi.ca & twitter