[Blackpool] Blackpool LUG have been asked to appear at an event!

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Mon May 14 21:34:26 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!

Well this is exciting, we've been asked to make an appearance at an event.

http://thedigitallifestyle.com/w/index.php/2012/05/14/tickets-available-for-the-tdl-user-group-september-22nd/

The Digital Lifestyle is a podcast, and event, that showcases the changes
in technology and in education.

Ian Dixon, the organiser will be joining us at this weeks LUG meeting, so
we can ask him lots of questions.

I think that this would be a great day out for us, and a chance to help
another event make a lasting impression.

The event is on Saturday 22nd September, so we have plenty of time to sort
out the details.

Thanks
Les

--