[Blackpool] The torch has been passed

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:01:10 UTC 2012

Hello LUG!

Last week at the LUG I spoke to Tony about the Ubuntu Fullcircle podcast,
of which I used to be a co-host.
Over the last few months, the presenters have found it hard to meet and
create shows, due to conflicting schedules.
Our last podcast was a "best of 2011", released in January 2012.

Tony was quite keen to resurrect the podcast, and host it as a round table
discussion at the LUG.

Anyway to cut a long story short....we have the ownership of the Fullcircle
podcast, I'm just clearing up a few admin issues with the previous hosts.

So tomorrow, lets have a quick chat about how we can take this forward. And
who would like to take part?

Also, I'll bring my Raspberry Pi, and an HDMI lead, Mike is kindly
providing a DVI monitor and an HDMI to DVI converter.
I've currently got XBMC running on it, so lets watch a bit of telly ;)

See you tmw!

Les

--
*Les Pounder*