[Blackpool] Raspberry Jams

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:42:50 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

It seems that I am monopolising the list these last few days

Anyway just heard on twitter that Madlab is hosting a Raspberry Jam on June
9th. http://madlab.org.uk/content/manchester-raspberry-jam/
Perhaps we should pop over and take a look? I know that Ben Nuttall who is
organising this event is keen for our Special Projects Group to help out,
and any excuse to get a Florentina from Rustica ;)

And in the same vein there is a Preston Raspberry Jam on July 2nd
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3501670591
I've got a ticket, and I think that Arran has, if anyone else is
interested, get on the waitlist, and Alan will sort you out ;)

Thanks
Les

--
*Les Pounder*